Sentence Correction Exercises :
English Verbal for Competitive Exams
Correct the following sentences :
- These days he finds it very difficult to make his both ends meet.
- The enquiry has brought at light some strange facts about the case.
- He took with heart the death of his wife.
- The strike have thrown many industries out of gear.
- No sooner he fell off the horse then he passed away.
Exercise no 7
Correct the following sentences:
- The enemy force had to retreat.
- She was at her wit's end.
- He likes the girls the hair of which is brown.
- The child tore five fifty rupees notes.
- She is known by her honesty.
Exercise no. 8
Correct the following Sentences:
- I did not go to the market yet.
- I did not see him for a month.
- I live in Bombay since 2010.
- He has shifted his house yesterday.
- He has resigned from his service last Monday.