Write / Comment whether these are correct or incorrect.(Hint:Errors may be due to incorrect use of tenses.)
Correct the following sentences :
1. Who is there? It is me.
2. I like curly hairs.
3. Travel lightly if you must.
4. I found a ten rupees note yesterday.
5. If I shall go to Delhi I shall bring a watch for you.
Exercise 2 :
1. They had gone to the market yesterday.
2. He is living in this house for the last two years.
3. God will help you if you will help me.
4 I am working for the last two hours.
5. You will succeed only if you will work hard.
Exercise 3 :Correct the following sentences:
1.A new mall has been started last Sunday.
2.People left the place before the storm started.
3.He,you and I are at fault.
4.He managed to pass some how.
5.We rare see a tiger these days
Practice Exercise 4, Exercise 5 at link : Click me
Please enter your answers in comments. I shall correct them )
DOWRITE/EMAILYOUR COMMENTS/ SUGGESTIONS ABOUT POST